The GOP is divided.
The Democrats are divided. However, the Democratic divisions are developing during a golden moment giving them an opportunity for political and practical victory. However, the Democrats are blowing it by fanning the flames of division, a division that could send them down in flames.
“A DNC that lacks accountability and transparency:” 6 takeaways from Donna Brazile’s DNC allegations…
1. Clinton and DNC officials signed a secret agreement. (to help the party raise money for Clinton’s advantage)
2. The deal was signed in August 2015. (did Clinton take control of the party before she won?)
3. A key progressive voice said the DNC was rigged. (This is what Senator Warren thinks).
4. Brazile did not say primary results were changed. (They did not change, Clinton won and the efforts she put into the DNC do not change the victory, it just looks bad. It looks worse now-perception is everything)
5. Sanders surrogates echoed Warren’s sentiment. (They think things were rigged. There is no evidence that any of this would change the popular vote)
6. Sanders remained quiet on [all of this, so far].
(Thanks to Mic for reporting the 6 points)
The Democrats like to air their dirty laundry. Brazile is doing that and more, starting an internal feud that matches up to the divisions in the GOP. It appears both political parties are simply dysfunctional…
Maybe it is time for both to be abolished, with this Country engaging in nonpartisan elections.